Energy any Atmosphere
Materials and resources
Indoor Environmental Quality
Innovation and Design
you will also learn the Basics to USGBC, green building principles, and the fundamentals of the LEED Rating System. Also includes topics on climate change and building impacts. You will learn about the green building practices that are getting more and more popular everyday! and how green building design, construction, and operation benefits our health, environment and economy.
This is also a basic understanding of the LEED Green Associate exam. Preparation Material.
This book includes topics in why Green Building is so important. you will get some practical examples of methods that are being used to increase all projects environmental and economical performance.
1. Describe green building and the role of USGBC and LEED GA
2. Recognize the plans of each LEED credit category
3.Examples of LEED and Discuss cost consideration of green building
4. Understand your Job in green building
- File Size: 342 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Publisher: Josh J. Banuelos (July 28, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M8E8DQE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled