This brand new addition to our best-selling Cracking the AP Exam series is perfect for students tackling the fast-growing AP Computer Science A test. Easy to understand and simple to use, this book gives you all the tools you need to get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review of key Computer Science A topics, including lab requirements
• Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Computer Science A Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Comprehension drills in each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Series: College Test Preparation
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review (August 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1101919884
- ISBN-13: 978-1101919880
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)