We don’t have to tell you how tough AP Chem is—or how important a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around chem, Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam will give you the help you need to get the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Chemistry Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Review of important laboratory procedures and equipment
- Series: College Test Preparation
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review (August 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1101919876
- ISBN-13: 978-1101919873
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)