Are you baffled by biochemistry? If so here’s the good news ? you don’t have to stay that way! Biochemistry For Dummies shows you how to get a handle on biochemistry, apply the science, raise your grades, and prepare yourself to ace any standardized test.
This friendly, unintimidating guide presents an overview of the material covered in a typical college-level biochemistry course and makes the subject easy to understand and accessible to everyone. From cell ultrastructure and carbohydrates to amino acids, proteins, and supramolecular structure, you’ll identify biochemical structures and reactions, and send your grades soaring.
- Newest biology, biochemistry, chemistry, and scientific discoveries
- Updated examples and explanations
- Incorporates the most current teaching techniques
From water biochemistry to protein synthesis, Biochemistry For Dummies gives you the vital information, clear explanations, and important insights you need to increase your understanding and improve your performance on any biochemistry test.
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (August 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118021746
- ISBN-13: 978-1118021743
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (69 customer reviews)