From the publisher of Bartender magazine comes this incomparable collection of bar jokes, quotes and cartoons that are sure to make you appear witty and charming at the life of your next cocktail party.
Wow your drinking buddies and impress your dates with such clever and entertaining hilarious quips as:
“You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”
“I saw a sign that said “Drink Canada Dry,” so I’ve started.”
“Alcohol is a misunderstood vitamin.”
Ray Foley has been a bartender for more than 20 years. He is the publisher of Bartender magazine and the author of Bartending for Dummies. He has appeared on Good Morning America, Live with Regis and Kathie Lee and countless other shows. Ray resides in New Jersey with his wife and partner, Jaclyn.
- Series: Bartender Magazine
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Hysteria (July 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402209142
- ISBN-13: 978-1402209147
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)