If you’re an aspiring or beginning programmer interested in creating apps for the Android market—which grows in size and downloads every day—this is your comprehensive, one-stop guide. Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies covers the information you absolutely need to get started developing apps for Android. Inside, you’ll quickly get up to speed on Android programming concepts and put your new knowledge to use to manage data, program cool phone features, refine your applications, navigate confidently around the Android native development kit, and add important finishing touches to your apps.
Covering the latest features and enhancements to the Android Software Developer’s Kit, this friendly, hands-on guide walks you through Android programming basics, shares techniques for developing great Android applications, reviews Android hardware, and much more.
- All programming examples, including the sample application, are available for download from the book’s website
- Information is carefully organized and presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 800+ pages of content make this an invaluable resource at an unbeatable price
- Written by an expert Java educator, Barry Burd, who authors the bestselling Java For Dummies
Go from Android newbie to master programmer in no time with the help of Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies!
- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (August 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118973801
- ISBN-13: 978-1118973806
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)